Score a great government rate at our DC hotel
Make the most of your government per diem at our welcoming hotel. There's no better place to stay than in the heart of the capital action — near government buildings and agencies where you might need to conduct business while in town. Chances are you'll also want to unwind after your work to-dos have been ticked off, and our very nearby attractions range from the sports and music venue Capital One Arena to some of the city's hottest restaurants. Take advantage of special rates for government and military travelers as well as the following draws:
- Central downtown location in Chinatown/Penn Quarter, close to Capitol Hill, the Convention Center, government agencies, the National Mall, plus Smithsonian museums and galleries
- Hosted evening wine reception and special programs such as in-the-know nightcaps or bike rides with the GM
- Complimentary on-site fitness center (open 24/7) and signature in-room spa services
- Exceptional, recently refreshed meeting and event spaces (that can be easily booked online 24/7, through Kimpton Instant Meetings)
- IHG® One Rewards members receive complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Dirty Habit, our restaurant and bar available for breakfast, lunch, dinner seven days a week and brunch (Saturday & Sunday)
- Full concierge services + select business services
- Complimentary morning coffee + tea service
Book Direct on our website.
Our Best Rates + Perks. Always.