Clever amenities enhance your downtown DC experience
We know there's hardly ever enough time to do everything you want to, but we do our darned best to help you try. We've carefully (and creatively) crafted a menu of amenities that make everyone (dogs, too) feel welcome and excited about our unique offerings. Whether you take a bike ride with our GM or make new friends in the vibrant living room during our evening hosted wine hour, we guarantee you'll leave our property feeling invigorated and inspired.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 Raid the Minibar Credit or bonus IHG® points
- Dirty Habit, edgy restaurant and bar featuring innovative shareable plates and expertly crafted cocktails
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- In-room Keurig coffee machine (Presidential Suite only)
- Full concierge services + select business services
- In-room dining provided by Dirty Habit
- Overnight valet parking ($52 + tax); additional charges for oversized vehicles
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour
- Complimentary morning coffee + tea service
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town - available in adult and children sizes
$25 Daily Guest Amenity Fee Includes the Following:
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- Exclusive savings at partners such as Shop Made in DC, the National Geographic Museum and more locally-loved shops in Washington, DC.
- Complimentary day pass to Gallery Place VIDA Fitness across from the hotel
- Evening Nightcap offering a small glass of spirits, paired with a sweet treat. Inquire with the Front Office team to receive this exclusive perk.
- A trial Press Reader account for the duration of your stay (value starting from a $1 per day or $29.95 per month)
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends, and 5-7pm daily) within 1 mile of the hotel
- Complimentary weekday newspaper