Shop 'til you drop...into Hotel Monaco Washington DC
Stay at Hotel Monaco, Shop in Washington DC
From the moment you arrive at Hotel Monaco Washington DC, you are immersed in the history and energy of the Nation's Capital. And the shopping: Our boutique Penn Quarter hotel reflects the city's dynamic contrast of past and present in vibrant Kimpton Hotel style and surrounds you in shoppers' paradise.
Our location on F Street, where Penn Quarter meets Chinatown, puts you on the oldest retail street in Washington. Yet the area is anything but stuffy. Lively restaurants, shops and galleries abound. Walk to Macy's, H&M, Zara, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Guess, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor Loft. Nearby, you'll also find the following shopping districts:
- Beginning one block north of the Monaco is Gallery Place, an urban destination of shopping, restaurants and entertainment all under one roof.
- Georgetown, the most popular shopping district in the city (2.7 miles), home to high-end clothing retailers to locally owned luxury goods boutiques and antique shops
- The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City (4 miles) and easily accessible through the Pentagon City Metro Stop.
- Chevy Chase and Friendship Heights (6 miles), home to Mazza Gallerie and Collection at Chevy Chase
- Tyson's Corner, one of the region's best shopping malls (15 miles)
- Potomac Mills outlet mall (26 miles)
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets (40 miles)
Whatever your taste, Washington DC is a shopping paradise. For more information and directions, please call our concierge desk at (202) 628-7177.