Hotel Monaco DC: Celebrated in Downtown Washington, D.C.
History and luxury come together for an experience like no other at Hotel Monaco Washington DC. A luxury boutique hotel that calls Penn Quarter/Chinatown home, located across from the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery and just steps from the Verizon Center, the International Spy Museum and National Mall, our boutique Kimpton Hotel offers warm hospitality in a capital location.
Colorful and eclectic, Hotel Monaco–among the best Washington DC boutique hotels–proudly occupies a National Historic Landmark building. Our lively atmosphere is enhanced by the outstanding services and amenities you expect of an award-winning AAA Four Diamond hotel.
- Awarded the 2013 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access for Kimpton InTouch members
- Hosted complimentary evening wine reception and morning lobby coffee service
- Award-winning dining at Poste Moderne Brasserie
- Colorful and elegant style awaits in our Washington DC hotel rooms
- Multiple hotel suite options for your next visit to the Capitol
- Pet-friendly hotel, no fees and no size restrictions
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Complimentary use of our custom PUBLIC bikes. Our hotel bikes are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Break Up with Winter
Book one night and get the second at 50% off, or book two nights and get a 3rd night free for stays April 14 - 21, 2014.
See All of Our Special Offers
Take a stroll through our Seasonal Offers and enjoy your winter at the Monaco.
One of D.C.'s Best Restaurants
Poste Moderne Brasserie offers an exciting menu while in a landmark setting.
Spring Break Meeting Promotion
Catch a great break and save 5% off the master account on your next meeting or event when you book by April 30, 2014.