Hotel Monaco DC: Celebrated in Downtown Washington, D.C.
History and luxury come together for an experience like no other at Hotel Monaco Washington DC. A luxury boutique hotel that calls Penn Quarter/Chinatown home, located across from the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery and just steps from the Verizon Center, the International Spy Museum and National Mall, our boutique Kimpton Hotel offers warm hospitality in a capital location.
Colorful and eclectic, Hotel Monaco–among the best Washington DC boutique hotels–proudly occupies a National Historic Landmark building. Our lively atmosphere is enhanced by the outstanding services and amenities you expect of an award-winning AAA Four Diamond hotel.
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Awarded the 2014 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Hosted complimentary evening wine reception and morning lobby coffee service
- Award-winning dining at Poste Moderne Brasserie
- Colorful and elegant style awaits in our Washington DC hotel rooms
- Multiple hotel suite options for your next visit to the Capitol
- Complimentary use of our custom PUBLIC bikes.
B&B in the City
Experience breakfast at one of Penn Quarter's premier restaurants, Poste Moderne Brasserie with a $30 breakfast credit.
Book Now, Stay Later & SAVE!
Save $20 on our Best Available Rate. Offer is prepaid and non refundable. Limited time offer.
$100 Dining Credit at Poste
Enjoy a luxurious stay and dine on French brasserie-style cuisine from Poste Moderne Brasserie's new executive Chef Kyoo Eom.