The hottest hotel on the (wedding) block
Trust us, when you book a block of room reservations here at our stylish, old-meets-new boutique hotel, your guests will genuinely thank you. We sit at the epicenter of DC's downtown action, providing an urban oasis in the midst of it all. Anchored in the buzzing Penn Quarter/Chinatown neighborhood, just blocks from the National Mall, our landmark building places you at a bustling intersection where excellent eats, stimulating theater, and captivating culture convene. Book here for these reasons and more:
- Our hotel and restaurant’s magnetic blend of historic architecture and contemporary style
- Spacious hotel rooms and suites that feature only the best amenities and services
- Signature Kimpton perks like yoga mats in each room, a $10 bar/minibar credit (for Kimpton Karma Rewards members), free PUBLIC bikes to borrow, complimentary tea and coffee, plus a hosted evening wine hour
- Proximity to the National Mall, iconic monuments and museums, the Verizon Center, as well as dozens of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Walking distance to various wedding venues and synagogues and churches such as Andrew Mellon Auditorium, The Loft, Sixth & I Historic Synagogue, St. Patrick’s Catholic Church and Holy Rosary Catholic Church
- Easy access to multiple Metro stations (Gallery Place/Chinatown, Metro Center, Archives/Navy Memorial/Penn Quarter)
To book guest room accommodations at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC for your wedding event, email Ashley Conley or call us at 1-202-449-7041.