Kimpton Hotels' Global Business Program: Perks and Savings for Today's Business Traveler
At Kimpton Hotels, we value you as a customer, whether you work for a major corporation or a small company. The Kimpton Global Business™ program allows small to mid-size businesses, associations, and clubs to receive discounted rates as well as enjoy many of the exclusive benefits reserved for major companies.
Here is our story and we're sticking to it
- A spacious fitness center with modern equipment and nearly floor to ceiling windows for tons of natural light.
- CVS literally across the street at E and 8th.
- Starbucks on one corner, Dunkin Donuts on another, and Bruegger's Bagels on the other – four corners – three coffee shops!
- ATM located the third floor by the public restroom of our hotel.
- Chinatown / Gallery Place Metro station just a few steps away.
- Meet the neighbors! Check out the local businesses and companies in our area.
• Alston & Bird
• Carlyle Group
• Crowell & Moring LLP
• Venable LLP
• Mintz Levin LLP
• DLA Piper
• Sutherland, Asbil
Time to Get Down to Business – Let's Talk Benefits!
- We offer exclusive rates starting at 10% off our Best Flexible Rate - guaranteed seven days per week. Not everyone works those Monday – Friday, 9 to 5's!**
- Not a morning person? If available, we will spot you some time to get some extra shut eye with a late check-out*
- High-speed internet is on us (FREE) for Kimpton InTouch Members
- No fine print on fees here – there are none!
- Just to throw in another perk, we'll give you access to exclusive promotions and weekend specials
The Fine Print aka Terms and Conditions
** Rate is Non-Commissionable. To inquire about group availability, please contact your Kimpton Hotel of choice directly and identify yourself as a Global Business Program member and provide your booking code. Groups are subject to availability and the rate cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion towards groups already contracted at a Kimpton Hotel. Group rates are net, non-commissionable.