Hotel Monaco DC: Celebrated in Downtown Washington, D.C.
History and luxury come together for an experience like no other at Hotel Monaco Washington DC. A luxury boutique hotel that calls Penn Quarter/Chinatown home, located across from the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery and just steps from the Verizon Center, the International Spy Museum and National Mall, our boutique Kimpton Hotel offers warm hospitality in a capital location.
Colorful and eclectic, Hotel Monaco–among the best Washington DC boutique hotels–proudly occupies a National Historic Landmark building. Our lively atmosphere is enhanced by the outstanding services and amenities you expect of an award-winning AAA Four Diamond hotel.
- Awarded the 2013 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access for Kimpton InTouch members
- Hosted complimentary evening wine reception and morning lobby coffee service
- Award-winning dining at Poste Moderne Brasserie
- Colorful and elegant style awaits in our Washington DC hotel rooms
- Multiple hotel suite options for your next visit to the Capitol
- Pet-friendly hotel, no fees and no size restrictions
- 100% non-smoking hotel
Take It Off For Love
Stay more and save more this February in the name of love! Offer vaild for Thursday-Sunday stays only.
See All of Our Special Offers
Take a stroll through our Seasonal Offers and enjoy your winter at the Monaco.
One of D.C.'s Best Restaurants
Poste Moderne Brasserie offers an exciting menu while in a landmark setting.
Spring Break Meeting Promotion
Catch a great break on your next meeting or event when you book by March 31, 2014.